To find out more or to invite us along to help build your resilient workplace, contact us at:
Resilience & Wellbeing
Building A Resilient Workplace
WHAT WE DO
JVAT delivers resilience and wellbeing workshops and programs to:
- Measure an organization’s resilience profile
- Develop individual and team programs to mature resilience
- Embed resilience into HR and safety programs
- Provide employees with practical tools, tips and tricks to increase their resilience
HOW WE DO IT
JVAT facilitators bring personal resilience experiences and practical solutions, honed through exposure to stressful military and business environments – backed by the latest scientific research studies.
Our workshops educate, motivate and empower employees to take control of their own resilience, at work and at home, by breaking the myth of work/life balance.
We have delivered our resilience program to organizations of all shapes and sizes. The program delivers measurable and impactful changes to individual and team capacity to cope with the normal and abnormal stresses of business (and life), shifting perspectives on the ‘stress experience’ from a fixed to a growth mindset – from surviving to thriving.
Some of the material we cover in our workshops includes:
- Resilience – mechanisms for modern living
- The psychology and physiology of stress – diet, exercise and rest
- The power of habit and ritual
- Strengths and goal setting
- Hacking the brain and nervous system
- Reflective practice and continuous learning
- The creative workforce
- Getting, and staying, in the state of flow
- Resilient workspaces
- Resilient leadership
- Measuring organizational resilience
- Next steps
THE JVAT RESILIENCE MODEL
The JVAT Resilience Model provides a framework on which resilience is built – at an individual, team and organizational level.
Application of the STOIC and GRIT models results in an overall growth in organizational resilience as seen in the diagram below.
THE JVAT RESILIENCE PROCESS
ORGANIZATIONAL RESILIENCE DASHBOARD
Our Organizational Resilience Capability Assessment (ORCA) generates a dashboard that summarizes the resilience profile against a 12,000 person / 12 industry resilience baseline – enabling tailored risk identification and targeted corrective actions.